Whether it’s an emergency response call or a routine ambulance transport, emergency services (EMS/EMT) personnel require a mobile yet rugged EMS tablet that can securely document, transmit, and maintain EHR data from the moment they arrive on the scene, during the ambulance transport, through hospital transfer and patient discharge, and back to on-call and connected with EMS dispatch.
Xplore rugged mobile tablets support fast retrieval and updating of EHRs and constant communication between EMS/EMT incident response teams and remote healthcare advisors. The Xplore rugged tablet PCs are also built to withstand bumps, bruises, and disinfectants, and they are built to keep up with fast first responders regardless of the rain, bright sunshine, dust, or snow.
Xplore’s Rugged Tablets Improve EMS Work in the Field When Lives are on the Line and You Need to:
- Get EMS crews on-site faster with streamlined dispatch channels and built-in GPS routing
- Maintain critical EHR data in any weather condition, including extreme temperatures, rain, snow, sunshine and even dust
- Run multiple applications at once to access back-office information such as patient data for better decision making and easier HIPAA compliance while in the ambulance and on foot
- Enter data the convenient way, whether that is with tough tablet-based touchscreen entry, stylus, keyboard, barcode, or camera.
- Eliminate costs previously associated with inaccurate or lost paperwork.
- Provide data capture for real time billing
- Notify receiving medical centers of patient and transport status
- Create a safe transport environment with vibration resistant features, secure in-ambulance rugged tablet mounting and Blank-It technology
- Improve long-term records management
FEATURED RUGGED TABLETS FOR EMS
FULLY RUGGED ANDROID TABLET PC
The hardened exterior, doubly-powerful interior and “all ports, all the time” connectivity of the XSLATE D10 rugged tablet gives the Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow OS a sweet, but tough, new edge over its competition outside the office and, well, everywhere under the sun. With an IP65 rating and 10.1” sunlight-viewable display, this supremely rugged Android tablet is ready for your job’s most extreme elements.
Impressive on the Inside, Supremely Rugged on the Outside
Powerful and Secure Healthcare Worker
Send secure up-to-the-minute patient information to the entire care team without ever leaving the patient’s side. The C5m Rugged Tablet PC is equipped to easily run EHR applications with built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® 4.0 and optional 4G XLTE* mobile broadband technology. Leveraging an Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™processor, the C5m ruggedized tablet PC offers class-leading speed with lower energy use and extended battery life.