- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY — High Penetration Real Time Sampling GPR
- MONOSTATIC ANTENNA — Better performance vs. conventional bistatic GPR
- AIRBORNE & AIR-COUPLED — Easy to operate, even in non-walkable terrain
- PERFORMANCE — 45 dB increased S/N-ratio versus conventional GPR
- GPR — Fits all our popular low frequency SE-antennas
- HANDHELD RUGGED CONTROL UNIT — Included, with DGPS
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH OPERATION — No cables, less ringing
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION — 16 hours between charges
- COMPACT AND LIGHT — Complete system below 7 kg
- UNPARALLELED PENETRATION— Up to 120 m depths
- LOW TRANSMITTER OUTPUT — Less ringing in data
- POST PROCESSING SOFTWARE — Included
Real Time Sampling
The COBRA PLUG-IN GPR uses Real Time Sampling of the radar signal. Today major manufacturers use conventional interleaved sequential sampling, giving only a down converted replica of the real signal.
The Real Time Sampling allows for 32,000 stacks/second resulting in an amazing 45 dB increased signal-to-noise ratio.
Wireless Bluetooth connection between GPR and control unit replaces interfering coax-cables and fragile fibre optic links.
An Ultra Rugged Mesa PDA with embedded software is used for
Data is stored in standard SEGY geophysical format.
The complete GPR-unit plugs into a single SUBECHO Antenna, any selectable model. No need for bistatic configuration.
- WIRELESS OPERATION — No need for cables
- PATENT PENDING CBD ANTENNAS
- CBD ANTENNA TRANSMITS TRIPLE FREQUENCIES — 200, 400 and 800 MHz
- ULTRA WIDE BAND PERFORMANCE — 50 to 1400 MHz (1350 MHz bandwidth)
- REPLACES SEVERAL CONVENTIONAL ANTENNAS
- WITHOUT “DEAD ZONES” OR BLIND SPOTS
- BLENDED FREQUENCY DATA — Optimal frequency automatically selected for all depths
- UNIQUE RELATION FREQUENCY/VELOCITY — Proprietary formula
- AIR COUPLED OPERATION — No need for ground coupling
- COMPLETE GPR SYSTEM — 2 channel GPR, CBD-antennas, CU, Cart, Transport case
- WIDE SELECTION OF CONTROL UNITS — Rugged PC with bundled software
- SMART CART — Quick release wheels for push and pull operation
- COMPACT AND FLEXIBLE SYSTEM — Only 15 kg
- POST PROCESSING SOFTWARE — Included with purchase
- OPTIONAL REAL TIME SAMPLING
The Smart GPR
The COBRA WIRELESS GPR collects data from hundred thousands of pulse reflections each second to help researchers identify objects below ground.
It works in a multi frequency band from 100 to 900 MHz, thus replacing 2-3 antennas with different frequencies used by other and older GPR systems.